Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Eyes – Nothing To Hide











In My Eyes – Nothing To Hide
Label: Revelation Records (8) – Revelation: 80
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Blue
Country: US
Released: 1999
Genre: Rock
Style: Hardcore, Punk

Notes
In My Eyes was a Boston straight edge band that spearheaded the 1997 youth crew revival along with
Ten Yard Fight, Bane, The Trust, Fastbreak and Floorpunch. The band and its members were a part of
the hot bed that was the Boston music scene in the late 90's and early 2000s.
Nothing to Hide is the second album by In My Eyes and released by Revelation Records.
Showing a somewhat more developed style than that on their first album (The Difference Between),
this album incorporated more melodic elements, along with some experimentation
(e.g. the breakdown on track 8, "On My Side"), a characteristic rare in Youth Crew hardcore.

Early Pressing!

Rp 190,000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment